11 lbs in 4 days.

4 days ago I posted here looking for help with my compulsive eating...well it also seems that I was drinking beer compulsively as well... I didn't realize just how much I was drinking. Honestly, it didn't seem like a lot....but it was. I was going through a 24 of tall boys a week! Like holy crap! I wasn't even drunk, it was like soda pop to me. It's been 4 days since my original post and 4 days since I have had any alcohol. I have lost 11lbs in those 4 days and gained mental clarity, restful sleep, a better mood, and a more positive self image. I also started counting calories and subbing all the water that I should have been drinking for the beer that I had been drinking. I had maybe one glass of water a day. 11lbs lost and such better things gained. I'm at 179lbs and my goal is 160. Bring it on.

submitted by /u/zombie_tomato
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2R1eWlW
11 lbs in 4 days. 11 lbs in 4 days. Reviewed by Health And Fitness on May 07, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.