30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 6

Hello losers,

Day 6 almost a full week in!

Weigh in daily, enter in Libra & report here even if I don’t like it: 246.6 this morning. Just a number. Even when I dislike the number. The scale is a tool. Not a moral judgement.

Stay within calorie range (1500-1800): Maintenance today. 3/4 days.

Exercise 5 days a week: Long walk on a river trail plus stationary bike, posture poses & arm weight sets. 4/6 days.

Self-care acts/alone time & ten deep breath cycles a day: Check mark on the breathing. Alone time during my walk. Self care is a therapy appointment & some time off.

Try a new recipe once a week: Pan fried mahi mahi. Would do again, but I like fish across the board. 1/4 weeks.

Write 1500 words a day 6 days a week: I’m considering restructuring this goal. I think I’m missing something about making this effective for what I want it to be. I am writing but it’s not getting me where I want to go exactly.

Do a mindfulness exercise: Sensory input, sunshine makes it so easy to be mindful & present in this moment. Also, watching a squirrel fight in the sunshine had me snickering. I love squirrels. Such adorable creatures.

Gratitude list: Today I’m grateful feeling less day to day anxiety in the past couple weeks. Shot two is giving me a sense of calm about activities that are "normal" but have been dangerous for so long like getting gas, groceries, seeing a crowd of people outdoors etc. It's a slow build but it's nice to feel less dread. I'm also grateful for access to mental health care.

Your turn kids.

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3bbkJMC
30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 6 30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 6 Reviewed by Health And Fitness on May 06, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.