May 6th 281lbs - How much can I lose in 7 months?

I'm 34 male 5'11 281 lbs

Started a month ago with a popular weight loss app at 290lbs. Was 270lbs in March, so am well aquainted with the yoyol. I've struggled with weight my whole life and have fiinally accepted that it's going to take life long vigilance to maintain any weight loss and stability. I have a weight loss clinic and they've prescribed 500mg of metformin twice a day. I began OMAD 2 days ago and am keeping an eye to ensure protein and veggie intake is ok but the emphasis is caloric restriction so am avoiding after meal sweets and snacks. The emphasis on vigilance can't be ignored while being aware to avoid hypervigilance, it's a fine line that as of now I'm ok walking. Will be phasing in exercise at a later date, I have a rowing machine but for now that's not a big part of the equation. In December I'm gunning to be 200lbs bit of a shot at the moon but I'm saying it here and will update keep this up to date.

submitted by /u/LeedsGold
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3h4dJ8d
May 6th 281lbs - How much can I lose in 7 months? May 6th 281lbs - How much can I lose in 7 months? Reviewed by Health And Fitness on May 06, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.