5 day binge

M/19/5’8 Maintenance: 150-155lbs

So recently I’ve been going through the processes of grief. According to my therapist I’m in the depressive stage of grief. This sucks for multiple reasons, the major one being overeating. When I get depressed I go through undereating and overeating cycles and right now I’m in an overeating cycle. I’ve gain about 2 pounds which I think is mostly water and some of it fat as I can tell. And it just sucks. My depression is caused by having loose skin and I’m currently in therapy for it, but I wanted some advise on how to stop binging when depressed? I got out of it once but I don’t remember how it was literally just one day I stopped binging. Any advice would help.

submitted by /u/exoticpinapple
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3vSxu6V
5 day binge 5 day binge Reviewed by Health And Fitness on May 06, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.