My progress after 18 weeks of eating clean and working out.

Hi friends! I'm here to post my monthly update for my weight-loss journey.

On January 1st, 2021 I started my weight loss adventure. I am working out 3-4 times a week which involves 20-30 minutes of full body strength training and 40 minutes of high intensity cardio. I am also eating in a calorie deficit while eating a clean diet consisting of nutrient dense foods. (only lean meats, fruits, veggies, legumes. No processed foods or gluten). This works for me, but obviously diets differ for everyone!

Height- 5'5" Starting Weight- 216 lbs

Starting measurements:

High Hips- 40 inches

Hips - 49.5 inches

Bust- 42 inches

Waist- 37.5 inches

Under Bust- 36.5 inches

Left Arm- 14.5 inches

Right Arm- 15 inches

Left Thigh- 27.5 inches

Right Thigh- 27 inches

Neck- 13.5 inches

This month was the hardest so far for me. It's currently Ramadan so fasting during my workouts made them tougher. Although I never missed a workout. Some months are easier than others :)

Current measurements and weight as of 5/6/21

Weight- 182 lbs (34 lbs lost)

High Hips- 38.5 inches (1.5 inches lost)

Hips - 42.5 inches (7 inches lost)

Bust- 38 inches (4 inches lost)

Waist- 31.5 inches (6 inches lost)

Under Bust- 33.5 inches (3 inches lost)

Left Arm- 12 inches (2.5 inches lost)

Right Arm- 12 inches (3 inches lost)

Left Thigh- 24.5 inches (3 inches lost)

Right Thigh- 24 inches (3 inches lost)

Neck- 12.5 inches (1 inch lost)

submitted by /u/Lovelila44
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3nUgLx6
My progress after 18 weeks of eating clean and working out. My progress after 18 weeks of eating clean and working out. Reviewed by Health And Fitness on May 06, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.