A nice surprise for sure

M18, 5'6, CW: 68kg(150lb) GW: ???

So, about 3 months ago I decided that I wanted to lose weight because I'd always been a big kid growing up and I wanted that to change; so I started eating less and doing cardio for 40 minutes a day-- with Sundays off. I didn't really count calories, only watching what I ate and estimating how many calories they were-- which I was eating around 1000 - 1500 calories a day. I also gave myself one day a month where I could go wild on what I ate-- but not too much, obviously.

When I started, I had no idea how much I weighed because I didn't have a scale at the time and couldn't be bothered purchasing one, so I was just hoping that I was losing weight. Well, I thought it was high time I bought a scale and actually weighed myself, and surprise, surprise, I'm actually at a healthy weight now??? I knew I was losing weight because most, if not all, my clothes cannot fit me anymore, but I can't believe I'm at a healthy BMI now... I mean, it's barely on the cusp of healthy weight, but it's still a win in my book. I almost want to think my scale is broken and is showing a faulty result-- who knows, maybe it is?

I'll definitely keep going, though-- maybe I'll aim for around 55-60kg or something and then maintain.

submitted by /u/UltraDKing
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3h1yeCp
A nice surprise for sure A nice surprise for sure Reviewed by Health And Fitness on May 04, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.