After losing 10lbs last year, having gained it back over the past few months, tomorrow I start anew! Reddit, I need some accountability.

So last year, during the first lockdown I was so motivated. I ate well, followed an at-home routine and went from 154lbs to 144lbs. I was delighted. It was the last leg of a 5 year long weight loss journey that started at 185lbs. (F25 5'4' btw).

Then I went back to work and college, had no time for exercise. Got stressed. Are crap. Christmas. Starting hormonal birth control. More stress. 13 hour work days. An ADHD diagnosis and I'm back where I started last year at 154lbs. I feel terrible. My lovely muscle mass is gone and my tummy looks softer and bloatier. My digestion sucks, I'm tired all the time and not happy.

Tomorrow I take back out the calorie counter, and try really hard. I have been trying but the compulsive overeating has just destroyed any attempt to stick to my 1500 to 1700kcals.

I return to my team sport on Monday and I'm so embarrassed at how out of shape I am. But tomorrow I'm starting to build a habit of a 7 minute workout. Then, once I'm back in the swing of things, 1 day of hiit, then 2, eventually 3.

I've been trying to do this all year and it's been so hard. I'm not medicated for my ADHD yet which is due to some admin issues in my doctor's. I don't know when I'll be getting them. I feel like Sisyphus rolling the boulder up the hill, but I want this more than anything. So tomorrow I try again, r/loseit, and I need someone to keep me accountable.

submitted by /u/more_beans
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SC1tSd
After losing 10lbs last year, having gained it back over the past few months, tomorrow I start anew! Reddit, I need some accountability. After losing 10lbs last year, having gained it back over the past few months, tomorrow I start anew! Reddit, I need some accountability. Reviewed by Health And Fitness on May 08, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.