Loseit saved my life 5 years ago, now I’m 100+lbs heavier and have hit rock bottom... again

About 5 years ago I hit rock bottom, and found this sub. I learned so much, used MFP to calorie count religiously and I went from 240 to 160lbs. It really sorted my life out and my confidence out - I got a new job I loved, started a PhD and got a boyfriend I’m now living with.

However, I got complacent. I was happy and took my eye off the ball. Then the stress of the PhD derailed me, I moved across the country and lost my support network and then covid hit. I’ve gradually been putting the weight back on, but this weekend I got on the scales for the first time in a long time and realised I’m close to 300lb.

I feel like I’m at rock bottom all over again. My confidence has been eroded and I’m dreading having to go into public life again after spending 18 months as what I can only describe as an expanding hermit.

I’m here because this is sub was what did it for me before, and I have to face facts that I desperately need it again. MFP has been redownloded and I’m really hoping I can do it all over again, as daunting as it feels. Thanks for listening!

submitted by /u/Geno9119
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3bddkMQ
Loseit saved my life 5 years ago, now I’m 100+lbs heavier and have hit rock bottom... again Loseit saved my life 5 years ago, now I’m 100+lbs heavier and have hit rock bottom... again Reviewed by Health And Fitness on May 08, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.