My weight is spiraling out of control

I’m a 5’5 21f who weights 240lbs

I’ve never been this heavy before. But i’ve always been a chubby kid. I know my food issues stems from years of childhood neglect/abuse.

Although I don’t binge eat , every single day since I’ve moved in with my boyfriend we have eaten out. I’ve gained almost 20 pounds in a few months.

It’s starting to take its toll now. When I moved I brought my dog with me. And before she had a big backyard to play and run in. Now I have to walk her. My legs and back hurt so bad and I can only take her out for 15 minutes each time.

I don’t know what to do. Although I’m proud of myself for actually taking the initiative to go outside and walk even though it’s mandatory since I have a pet who relies on me, it’s not enough, I need to eat better and push myself more.

I don’t know where to start. I always say I want to lose weight and since I’m young I’ll have enough time to reverse the damage, but even moving around the bed makes me feel like my heart will burst any moment.

How do I portion my meals? How do I make myself move around more? I’ve been learning how to cook but I don’t know a lot of recipes.

Please , I’m at my wits end. I contemplate just ending it all , if I can’t even control my own weight. I thought moving would be the starting point for a better life. But it’s getting worse.

submitted by /u/Mosamos
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3o9ROhz
My weight is spiraling out of control My weight is spiraling out of control Reviewed by Health And Fitness on May 07, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.