Almost at my goal! but..

Hello!

I've been doing keto and 16/8 intermittent fasting since the end of July 2020, and I have lost almost 40kg since then (started at ~107kg and I am now ~69 kg, my weight goal is 67kg as it is the "ideal" weight for my height (173cm, male)).

While I am extremly happy with my progress, it does look like I will still have a large-ish amount of fat on my belly and inner thighs. Does anyone have any good tips for this? I assume I need to lower my fat%?

Currently I am thinking of waiting untill gyms open again and start with a high protein diet with a small calorie defecit. But I am not sure if this is a good solution for my problem. Any input would be appreciated! :)

submitted by /u/SirLordRectum
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3utZkpS
Almost at my goal! but.. Almost at my goal! but.. Reviewed by Health And Fitness on May 05, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.