Feel down and defeated after I hit big milestones...

Hello all! I'm 5'6", F, 36 years old. I've been on this journey since late December 2020 (SW:208 CW:181 GW:154). I am overweight because I have used food to cope with emotions for a very long time. I've been doing fairly well so far, losing a few pounds consistently each month, but I find when I hit certain milestones, I feel a big wave of depression and almost want to give up, which is the opposite of what I would hope to feel. Most milestones, like 25 pounds, or a smaller size of clothes, I feel happy about....but some such as reaching pre-pandemic weight, or most recently, hitting my halfway goal, have just felt really weird and sad somehow.

I was just wondering if anyone else feels this way, and how you deal with it and keep going. I see people recommending therapy a lot on here, which is a great idea..but until then, I'm just looking for thoughts and ideas about this. Thank you!

submitted by /u/marshmallow_bunny_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3xLfNYA
Feel down and defeated after I hit big milestones... Feel down and defeated after I hit big milestones... Reviewed by Health And Fitness on May 04, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.