I’m committing to walking/jogging 31 miles in May!

I’m 29/F, 5’5” and I weigh 150 pounds. I just got a treadmill, and I’m going to try to do at least 31 miles on it in the month of May. I might just do a mile each day, but if I miss a day I’ll have to make it up somewhere during the month.

I know 31 miles in a month may not seem like a lot for people who are more active. But for me coming from doing zero physical activity before, I think it’s a good start. Or better than nothing.

I’m curious to see if I lose ANY weight or my body changes at all. Not expecting too much, but we’ll see. I guess I’m just posting this to hold myself accountable. I’ll come back and update with my progress at the end of the month, for anyone who is interested.

Have you guys lost any weight from just consistently walking or jogging?

submitted by /u/heart_of_gold2
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3eSo2cS
I’m committing to walking/jogging 31 miles in May! I’m committing to walking/jogging 31 miles in May! Reviewed by Health And Fitness on May 04, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.