Harsh but needed

I was cleaning out the glove box in my car today and came across some old medical papers from January of this year. I took a look at what it was, and the first thing I saw after my name and info was “Morbidly obese (severe) due to excess calories”... damn.

I don’t know if it was the “(severe)” part that got to me, but it felt like a punch to the gut. I needed to see it, tho.

I’ve already been trying to get myself back on the “eating healthier and losing weight” band wagon (I have PCOS and admittedly have been slacking), but seeing those words cemented some determination in me that I’ve not felt before. Had I not seen that paperwork, I know I wouldn’t be making this post.

I realize I HAVE to make a change and maintain it. I’m tired of feeling tired, sickly, achy, everything. I want to be healthy again.

This is my first official post on reddit, and I’m doing it to keep myself accountable and to hopefully give an update once I start to lose weight.

Here we go! Gettin’ serious time!

submitted by /u/itsybitsywaterbear
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3o0804U
Harsh but needed Harsh but needed Reviewed by Health And Fitness on May 07, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.