Ok, (high protein - 300 ish cal) mint choc chip ice cream alternative thank me later.

Dear friends,

Few weeks into CICO now -

Alas, this has been my evening go to that hits the chocolate, sugar and ice cream receptors all at the same time, whilst being light, low cal, high protein and really quite delicious.

Very simple now.

Nutri bullet needed or other high power blender. This is pretty important if you want that gelato esque texture. If you have the nutri bullet, use a small cup. Don’t know if this is true but the pressure seems to be higher in the smaller cup and adds even more creaminess…

Then add:

8-10 medium ice cubes, until 1 inch from the top. Ish.

Then 150ml- 200ml milk. Whole, skim, almond… whatever tickles your fancy. I use whole and factor in the Cals.

1 1/2 to 2 scoops of myprotein mint choc chip powder. Here, you can pick any flavour I guess - I’ve found myprotein powders to be great quality with good taste. Choc brownie, banana, strawb… all good. But I do think mint choc chip takes the top spot currently. So maybe check it out.

Lastly… 1 - 2 tbs pure cacao… or cocoa. The bitterness and intense choc flavour just balances the sweetness of the mint choc chip protein powder. Brings the whole thing up a notch.

Then, lid on and bang on the nutri bullet base for about 30-60 secs. Follow it with your eyes and make sure the mix looks dense. Don’t add too much milk, or it won’t be thick.

Then remove lid, you’ll be tempted to lick the blades… don’t. But do go at them with a spoon.

Then take that spoon and enjoy the rest.

I savoured this the other night whilst my wife ate profiteroles… honestly I didn’t feel cheated and it’s also pretty great knowing you won’t feel trash after eating it whilst also getting your protein in.

All the very best to you.

submitted by /u/soloplatform
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3h94Yd5
Ok, (high protein - 300 ish cal) mint choc chip ice cream alternative thank me later. Ok, (high protein - 300 ish cal) mint choc chip ice cream alternative thank me later. Reviewed by Health And Fitness on May 07, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.