[NSV] I didn't know it, but it got easier.

Earlier today at lunch, a coworker commented on how she thinks it's crazy that I "eat so little" but say "I'm so full!" In no way as this malicious and I didn't take it that way. But it got me to thinking how consciousness I have become at what I'm eating and how much. It's taken a decade or so (31F) to practice enough at portion sizes and food quality (chips vs. an apple or something). I didn't realize that it had become nature, rather than a battle. I still have bad days and want to eat junk food periodically, I'm only human (and it tastes good once in a while!). I'm not at my GW, I'm currently pregnant and have taken up other priorities, but it's valuable that I can RELY on myself and make healthy choices because that's what I like now! * This message is for anyone out there who needs encouragement, who doesn't think they can do it. You CAN; it really is a meal at a time, a day at a time, a snack at a time. It's so easy to be hard on yourself thinking you can do better, that you're not doing a good job. But you are! Congrats to all of you out there trying!

submitted by /u/VioletFarts
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3h9544r
[NSV] I didn't know it, but it got easier. [NSV] I didn't know it, but it got easier. Reviewed by Health And Fitness on May 07, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.