New personal best

I have not been feeling that well lately and did not do much at the gym on Wednesday. Then I skipped it all together on Thursday. Today I knew I had to go and at least do something or my pattern was that I’d quit and fall off after three days not going. I stepped on the elliptical and told myself that I’d just do 1 mile and then call it a day. I’ve been doing 14 min miles sometimes pushing it to a 12.5 min mile on a high energy day. I wanted to be done so I started out a little faster then normal. I started to feel good around 6 min and I looked down to see I was over half way there. I thought, you know what? I could do an 11 min mile right now. So I did. I never thought I would be at a point in my fitness journey where I could do an 11 min mile while keeping my HR out of the danger zone! I was so excited I kept going for another 9 min (at a slower pace) to round out the 20 mins. It feels good seeing results even if it’s not quite in the mirror yet.

submitted by /u/RottenHound
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3nXHhpg
New personal best New personal best Reviewed by Health And Fitness on May 07, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.