How do I lose 160lbs safety?

Like, how fast should I lose weight, and do I have to take supplements, like a one a day vitamin, and if that will impede or not impede my progress?

I know how tô lose weight, and now I am very determined tô do so, however, I have struggled with binge eating and purging. I want to do this the healthy way, which is one to two lbs lost per week. I ideally would like to accomplish this in five years or less. I can do the math, but seriously, Is that too much time, or too little? I have no idea! I have struggled with binge eating in the past. I am very determined to lose all of the weight I put on these last six or so years. I want to be a success story.

I plan to start with CICO. Any other tips in losing this much weight will be greatly, greatly appreciated. To people who have lost this much weight before in a span of five years, how did do it? Is it healthy for women?

Thank you 🙏 so much in advance!

submitted by /u/Tangerine117
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SlS9BE
How do I lose 160lbs safety? How do I lose 160lbs safety? Reviewed by Health And Fitness on May 05, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.