Today, the scale read 129.2. 101lbs down, 9.2lbs to go.

Depression has been kicking my butt lately and I haven’t shared with anyone in person that I’ve picked back up trying to reduce calories again.

I stepped on the scale today and the depressed majority of me shrugged it off. Though, I also felt the smallest speck of joy at seeing a number I’ve dreamed of for ten years.

I don’t know. I wanted to share this with someone who would understand. Maybe I’ll make a longer post one day about my experiences.

For now, if anyone were to ask for advice, here’s my top three tips:

  1. Whatever diet or method you choose, stay consistent.

  2. Losing weight is 99.99% food, 00.01% exercise in my opinion. I can lose, maintain, or gain weight by changing up calories, all while sitting on the couch. Exercise (while yes healthy and whatnot) is only used as a calorie deficit booster for me, and rarely implemented.

  3. Healthy(ier) habits take time to learn. Take the time to learn how your body responds to a variety of factors: emotions, exercise, eating too much, eating too little, what caused a binge, etc. Recognize what happened, and learn to improve for next time. You are human, you will stumble and make mistakes, and that’s okay.

Edit: I forgot to add SV in the title, and I couldn’t find the daily SV/NSV post. Sorry if this post is inappropriate and let me know if I need to remove it.

submitted by /u/SimplyBohemian
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PRjaMq
Today, the scale read 129.2. 101lbs down, 9.2lbs to go. Today, the scale read 129.2. 101lbs down, 9.2lbs to go. Reviewed by Health And Fitness on May 05, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.