I can’t stop eating...

I’m a 16 year old girl and have had issues with food my whole life due to a very strict father but over the past year my binge eating has gotten out of hand. I thought I was getting it under control but now I really can’t stop. It’s not every day but it’s multiple days out of the week and I don’t know what to do. I’ve tried everything. Drink water. Eat breakfast. Don’t restrict. I’ve tried so hard and nothing is working. I try to understand what my triggers are but I just can’t seem to. As a teenage girl it’s really hard to be my size right now and I’m trying to change. I’ve tried losing weight in an unhealthy way and now I’m just barely losing 1 pound a week. So far I’ve lost about 16 pounds but I really need to get my binges under control or I’ll balloon up again. Sorry this has been kind of a long rant lol. But does anyone have advice for me? I could really use it right now :/

submitted by /u/CrazyGurl1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3vUDdJw
I can’t stop eating... I can’t stop eating... Reviewed by Health And Fitness on May 08, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.