This Feels Impossible... Help!

Female, 26, living in Canada. Currently at 240, want to get down to 140, 5'3.

How the hell do I lose weight? I somehow lost 20 pounds over a year and a half of constant work, but that was pre-covid and now I've put it all back on despite trying to not eat more than I need. Half my plate is vegetables at every meal, and I do 16:8 intermittent fasting because that's how I ate as a skinny teenager. I don't drink my calories, and am drinking something like 2-3L of water a day at a sedentary job. Was doing roughly 45 minutes of cardio a day, but that's currently packed because we just finished moving.

I can't count calories without ending up with super disordered eating habits. Like "denying myself all food the next day because I went 20 calories over my limit for the day", and trending into actual self harm. I also have issues with food - most of the lower calorie "replacements" are either really bitter tasting or have a texture that causes involuntary gagging (looking at you, beans). Can't do keto, it ends in suicidal ideation.

I have the appetite of an active 6'4 man despite being none of those things. I'm literally constantly thinking about food. I can be so full my stomach hurts, and still want to eat more. No thyroid issues, no hormonal issues, doctor says I just need more willpower. Not sure how I acquire that.

This is mostly rambling, but I have no idea what to do. Clearly my best effort isn't working here, because otherwise I'd be skinny by now.

submitted by /u/Fuzzlechan
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3xWYbJg
This Feels Impossible... Help! This Feels Impossible... Help! Reviewed by Health And Fitness on May 08, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.