Winter is Coming

Ok, so most of you guys are facing the approach of summer, but I live in the southern hemisphere and it's been getting quite chilly.

I would love some help with some challenges I'm facing:

1) I get extra hungry when it's cold. How do you guys deal with that?

2) Because of COVID, the gym has to keep all windows and doors open, so right in the middle of exercising I can feel my muscles getting cold again and I'm worried I might injure myself. Any tips on how to deal with that?

3) Also (a minor problem) any meal suggestions? I hate eating cold stuff like salads and smoothies in the midst of winter (house heating systems are not a thing here) and they were both staples for lunch and breakfast (respectively) during warmer months...

Thanks a lot in advance!

submitted by /u/mariafeather
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3uxCJso
Winter is Coming Winter is Coming Reviewed by Health And Fitness on May 08, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.