I finally reached my desired weight!

Today when I was standing in a weighting scale.The number made me smile.(been a while since the last time I checked.) And I'm so happy. Also I noticed something weird😆. When I saw my weight on the scale, I started feeling hungry even tho I felt completely full before that;weird huh? I guess it was all mental.So I came home and I had a nice dinner. My crooked body image is gone now. I feel so pretty.

I tried to be more active.I did cardio at home and I did intermittent fasting. Fasting wasn't much of a challenge for me because I didn't have any appetite anyways. I've lost 4kg. It's not much but I've worked for it. I wish ya'll luck on your weight loss journey.❤🖐

submitted by /u/Catnipzlol
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3f37ejd
I finally reached my desired weight! I finally reached my desired weight! Reviewed by Health And Fitness on May 08, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.