Facing a plateau

Hi everyone I’ve been struggling with my weight badly now for the past 3 years. I suffered a traumatic brain injury which messed up my pre frontal cortex, lost my sense of smell, and whacked my hormones worse than puberty. I was 130-150 pounds before my TBI since then I am unable to control my eating and am so very unhappy I have gained roughly 100IB and am at my heaviest of 236 right now. I need help on how to get out of this, diet ideas, workout ideas, pill ideas, anything because what I am trying is not working and I’m not sure if it’s lack of motivation or I’m just not doing it right. I am a 25 year old Female

submitted by /u/Madame-_-Meh
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RDSNKF
Facing a plateau Facing a plateau Reviewed by Health And Fitness on May 08, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.