Today is my Day 1 of weight loss.

Possible TW for eating disoders?

Hello everyone! I’m a 15 year old with major weight issues. I have, quite literally, been overweight my whole life. I was born big and have never experienced being a normal weight.

I’m actually kind of scared. I’ve struggled with bad eating (binging and severe restricting). Not only that, but my whole family has a slow metabolism and I am not an exception to that. I’m scared I’ll give up. I’m scared I'll give up.

I’ve finally realized how much my weight is affecting me a few days ago- i’m now considering prediabetes at 15. That scares ne and I want to change. I’m tired of being miserable and letting food control my life. I’m here now and I WILL lose weight.

submitted by /u/sadlysipstea
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3vQH7CR
Today is my Day 1 of weight loss. Today is my Day 1 of weight loss. Reviewed by Health And Fitness on May 08, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.