Questions about mirrors

I have 3 different mirrors in my home. One full body mirror in my bedroom that is leaning against a wall, another hung up on the wall on top of the staircase (under a skylight) and the third is a smaller hanging up at the bottom of the stairs.

I look so fat in the one in my room, a little better in the one on top of the stairs, but really good in the third one. I tried the trick of holding a perfect circle up to the mirror and making sure it doesn't warp, but all of the mirrors seem to pass the test.

Is this because of lighting, position, or anything else? Could it also be my mentality? I feel like I'm going crazy lol.

submitted by /u/ALterCatBaguette
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3hdguUQ
Questions about mirrors Questions about mirrors Reviewed by Health And Fitness on May 08, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.