I need to change

Hello peeps,

I'm writing this mainly for myself, but maybe for someone else who resonates with me aswell. I'm around 400lbs, and I need to lose that weight badly.

The last years where it all added up I just let myself go, I gained a lot through a combination of bad eating habits and my hypothyroidism, but mostly because of the bad habits.

That weight ruins me, I'm such an outgoing person, or I was... But nowadays I mostly try to avoid a lot of situations because of my weight. Slowly I'm starting to get lonely and I can't get back into a relationship since I can't even love myself, so how can I let someone else through to me?

It all has to start now, I'm so annoyed by myself Every time I try to start I get back into old habits. I know how to calorie count, and still a couple of days later the bad habits of ordering food and eating crap are back in action because I'm lazy.

So I write this to hold myself accountable now I need to stop

I want to live and be happy Holy shit, I just need a change,i want my old life back..

submitted by /u/Corifex
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3vHv7DK
I need to change I need to change Reviewed by Health And Fitness on May 05, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.