Should I tell my girlfriend about my weight loss?

Between January 2019 and June 2020 I went from being 300lbs to 170lbs and I have been very public about this journey online because I wanted to be proud of myself. At the start of 2021 I cut back on the weight loss posts because I didn't want to identify myself as just that but I have kept all the old ones.

Between December 2020 and now I gave gotten info a serious and intimate relationship. My girlfriend knows about my weight loss because of my online posts and I've vaguely talked about it but we've never sat down and talked about it formally. She doesn't seem to care at all about weight, appearance, etc and genuinely loves me for who I am.

Anyway I've been thinking a lot recently about getting back into weight loss (I've gone up to 200lbs) and part of me wants to share all of this formally and honestly with my girlfriend so that she can support me. I have a hard time saying no to cravings (fast food, snacks, etc) and having her on board with my goals to keep me focussed could help a lot. As cliche as it sounds I'm worried that she might be put off by all of these things.

submitted by /u/chrisd848
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ejcTCy
Should I tell my girlfriend about my weight loss? Should I tell my girlfriend about my weight loss? Reviewed by Health And Fitness on May 04, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.