Boobs, weight loss, and feeling like I can’t win

Hi all. I’m posting this partially just to get this off my chest (ha) and also to hear experiences of other large busted ladies with weight loss.

In around a year I’ve gone from 99.5 kg (219 lbs) to 75 kg (165 lbs), with a goal weight of 60 kg (132 lbs).

I’ve had G cup boobs even when I was below my goal weight in high school, so I wasn’t too concerned about shrinking too much. (I was still a GG cup at my highest weight just with a larger band size)

Turns out they have been impacted the hardest, and I’m not even close to my goal weight. Stretch marks that I thought had disappeared are now reappearing as indentations. If I bend forward you can see a loss of volume at the top.

I’m still sort of vaguely okay with where they are now but my fat is concentrated in my belly and I still have so much to lose in that area (belly pic for reference). Feel like I’m damned if I do, damned if I don’t! I’ve even been entertaining the idea of lipo to spot-treat stomach fat :/

Okay, rant over, but basically I would really like to hear the experiences/words of wisdom of others who have been in this situation. How was it when you got to your goal weight? Did you end up adjusting your goal? Did the skin firm up or did you require cosmetic intervention? Do pec exercises help (I often hear this bandied about but am a bit skeptical considering my boobs don’t exactly sit over the pectoral region... I do work out a lot but honestly have not seen much results)?

submitted by /u/nageyoyo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3zth1sl
Boobs, weight loss, and feeling like I can’t win Boobs, weight loss, and feeling like I can’t win Reviewed by Health And Fitness on June 16, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.