Idk what to do
I’m new here so I’m really sorry for writing early but i just wanna say or talk about this because i dont usually talk to people around me it makes me feel weird so i didn’t tell anyone so i started exercising this year around February i was around 90kg and now im around 55kg i like how i look now but suddenly my hormone became low, and my hair started shedding,i have low energy like my body is always tired and i would binge eat to the point that i would still eat even tho im really really full after that i would feel bad and go on a little strict and my emotions are everywhere im planning to tell my parents but im kinda scared to tell tbh I can’t i know i should just go see a doctor but is there something i can do to fix this. (Sorry if my english is bad )
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3bfkeB6
No comments: