Too embarrassed to join a gym/group classes

Hi! I gained weight during the pandemic + busy and stressful new job. Gyms near my place are really fancy with girls in tiny tops and super fit dudes. And all the group classes are also really demanding for fit people. I tried going and couldn’t do much and then was sore for weeks. But I know I can do HIIT and I used to run 12km, and lift weights. How to feel comfortable at the gym again when your clothes is super tight and you are the only fat person there, everyone else is already super fit on another level? I’m not exaggerating, I’m living in a very specific trendy area :( I was going to a cheap gym near work early mornings when it’s empty to gain confidence but I have to get up at 4.30 to make it on time and it’s exhausting. How do I go there and do my thing or come to a class and be all sweaty out of shape? I just thinking how I can’t do anything and just stand there embarrassed with all those jacked dudes around. Help! :(

submitted by /u/agirlwhotraveled
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3pEz4JF
Too embarrassed to join a gym/group classes Too embarrassed to join a gym/group classes Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 26, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.