Feeling motivated again

I think the same as most folks the pandemic has made me gain a bunch of weight! A few years ago I managed to lose around 60lbs and go from 330 to 270! I felt amazing but I ended up getting an office job and ended up putting the weight back on slowly. Beginning of pandemic I was back to 330 with no motivation.

I managed to lose a bit of weight at beginning of the pandemic but my mental health has been horrendous and I've somehow managed to gain a bunch of weight up to 410lbs.

Enough is enough.

I've lost weight before and I can do it again. Focussing on CICO just now and slowly building up my stamina for exercise.

It's been since Monday and the motivation is still here! I've been doing well the last few days and I just need to stick to it.

I will become happy with myself and my body.

submitted by /u/LetsLoseWeight0
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3HUfbFc
Feeling motivated again Feeling motivated again Reviewed by Health And Fitness on November 26, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.