Need Help desperately

Hey all. i am 5’5, 17, 220 pounds Male. i desperately want to lose weight. i’ve tried everything, diets, gym, walking, nothing works. I’ve even tried calorie counting. It is so difficult for me to stick to something and do it consistently. i do it for about a week and then forget all about it. My diet is the worst thing, because it’s so all over the place. one day i’ll barely eat anything, the other day i’ll eat enough food to feed an army. i’m gonna be honest, the main reason i want to lose it it to become more confident and feel like i matter. Everyone my age is getting girlfriends and going to parties but my confidence is so low that even if i’m invited i don’t go out of fear. Do you have any advice? any tips that maybe people in my situation used which helped them? It would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/guccigangjibby
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32oJmUz
Need Help desperately Need Help desperately Reviewed by Health And Fitness on November 26, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.