Remaining Optimistic

Allowed myself to kick back yesterday and enjoy Thanksgiving. We are in the middle of a move in which my husband had to move two months earlier than my daughter and I. My daughter and I drove 12 hours to come see him for Thanksgiving. We had a Cajun style Thanksgiving lunch and then enjoyed the afternoon on the beach. Got on the scale this morning and saw that I was up two pounds from when I weighed in yesterday morning. Remaining optimistic that this is obviously just water weight, getting back into my healthy eating habits and exercise routines 🙌

submitted by /u/Competitive_Cupcake4
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3xqJI8B
Remaining Optimistic Remaining Optimistic Reviewed by Health And Fitness on November 26, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.