After 2 years I'm finally less than 10lb from my goal weight

https://i.imgur.com/2RVDZEs.png

It's been a long, tough journey, but the end is finally in sight.

I've been constantly fighting both physical and mental health issues, and as someone who self soothes by eating, I never really thought I'd get to this point.

Dropping from 253lb to about 200lb was with a combination of cutting out sugar from my diet (used to drink 1 can of monster and multiple cans of cola a day), and counting my calories to learn how much I should be eating in a day.

These days I don't count calories anymore, I see it as more of a tool to teach yourself good eating habits, and once you've developed those habits, you don't really need it anymore.

Getting below 200lb was tough, what's really helped me was a diagnosis of a medical issue which requires me to be on a very particular diet. There's so many things I can't eat right now that my food intake each day usually consists of:
Breakfast - black coffee, whole wheat cereal
Lunch - salad, few pieces of chicken, olive oil
Dinner - sometimes the same as lunch, but I also occasionally have air fried chips, rice, couscous.

I've been tracking my weight pretty consistently for at least the past year, and you can see the effect this new diet has had (in the image linked above), the weight is pretty much flying off right now.

The end is finally in sight. 183lb is my target weight, that's how much I weighed at 18. Not only that, but my BMI will finally be in the healthy range.

Finally a big thank you to everyone in this sub. The support I've received, the success stories I've read, the people I've helped support, it's all been so helpful. You guys have made this feel less like a solo endeavour, and more like a group endeavour. We're all in this together, we all are chasing the same goal.

If anyone needs some advice, or just someone to talk to, drop me a comment, drop me a message, I'm always here for you guys.

submitted by /u/LawlsMcPasta
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/QiIZwb0
After 2 years I'm finally less than 10lb from my goal weight After 2 years I'm finally less than 10lb from my goal weight Reviewed by Health And Fitness on August 30, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.