I forgot how good it feels to lose weight

F, 42, SW: 155, GW: 125, CW: 145

At the start of the summer I had about 20 pounds to lose and had been looking forward to getting in shape over the summer holidays. However, then my 5 year long relationship ended and I turned to comfort eating. By the start of August I was 155 pounds. My ideal weight, and one that I have maintained before, is about 125 pounds. All I could think of was that it was going to take me 6 months or more to reach that goal and it just seemed so long away and so difficult to attain. In the three weeks or so I’ve been following CICO and started an exercise class. This morning I was down to 145 pounds. What I had forgotten is that it isn’t just the end goal that feels good, losing weight along the way to that goal feels great. I’m still 20 pounds heavier than I want to be and I want to get fitter and stronger again but in the meantime seeing the number come down on the scale, feeling better, healthier, happier and sleeping better as a result of eating better and exercising and noticing some small changes in my body feels wonderful. The end goal might be a few months away but getting there feels good too.

submitted by /u/purpledrapeseeee
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/tOrUSZM
I forgot how good it feels to lose weight I forgot how good it feels to lose weight Reviewed by Health And Fitness on August 30, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.