small victory

First post :) I am 5'4 21f, my highest weight was 250lbs, I am now weighing in at 236lbs and couldn't be happier since the last time I was in the 230s was in August 2021. I am celebrating small victorys and hope to reach my first goal at 200lbs. I have been working on fasting and have generally been eating a meal a day, which has helped me not to over eat, resulting in feeling uncomfortable and bloated. My water intake has increased greatly as well to help with my old habits of binging. I could always use some advice as well, especially when it comes to diet

submitted by /u/unofficialbruh
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3kctbaZ
small victory small victory Reviewed by Health And Fitness on August 31, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.