Tips to not gain weight

14 years old, 55kg 5'4. I have reached my weight goal. But I've heard from people who lost a ton of weight like me and they regained it after a month. After losing almost 20kg I really don't wanna gain it back. Now that it's back to school, I can only exercise for 2 hours a day. I dont eat breakfast. I eat a fair amount in lunch and also a fair amount in dinner. I don't really calculate my calories since I am 14 and apparently I need to eat a lot. Really appreciate any tips you guys can recommend for me not to gain weight.

submitted by /u/eerriiee3
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/UwueFEz
Tips to not gain weight Tips to not gain weight Reviewed by Health And Fitness on August 31, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.