I am 240lb down since May 2020 at my heaviest. 220lbs lost since December 2021.

Firstly, I would like to start off by saying I'm not making this post for validation or a pat on the back. I am simply making this to hopefully serve as a disciplinary reminder to anyone reading that feels like giving up or feels they're too large to change their life, or too scared to have extra skin from weight loss, because yes there's a fucking lot of it. Don't. Give. Up. As cliche as it fucking sounds, I was able to do it, and so are you. (Yes my weight loss is all natural no surgeries. Just proper diet, fasting, walking and weight training)

If you're fat the only thing you're fighting is your mind. Being overweight is a choice unless medically diagnosed otherwise. Don't let gluttony win. You aren't gonna damage your body by cutting calories, so cut the calories. Get active. Go for a walk once you can make it a few miles without heavy breathing, go weight train.

Some tips I can give that may or may not work for you are:

Stop consuming dairy. Unsweetened almond milk and 0 calorie spray oil to replace your milk and oil/butter. Stop eating starchy vegetables, avoid most, if not all fruits. Absolutely avoid high carbs! Squash, zucchini, broccoli, cauliflower, cucumbers, and asparagus are essentials. READ THE LABELS. There are healthy alternatives to everything you like. At the end of the day food is merely just a fuel source, so take care of yourself. Fish is also a great protein source. 22g of protein, 110cal per 4oz of tilapia. Try fasting for 1-2 days at a time.

My most consumed meal is a bag of frozen steamed broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots (100-120 cal) and 4-8oz of tilapia depending on how hungry I am.

If you would like any meal suggestions my DMs are open.

It is possible and you can do it. Believe in yourself and to be completely honest, look in the mirror. Look at what you have the means to change and change it.

submitted by /u/4N__
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/fSPHERG
I am 240lb down since May 2020 at my heaviest. 220lbs lost since December 2021. I am 240lb down since May 2020 at my heaviest. 220lbs lost since December 2021. Reviewed by Health And Fitness on September 14, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.