I go on vacation in about 4.5 months and I want to see how much I can lose

Hey, I’m going on vacation to dublin the week after Christmas for New Years. I want to lose as much weight as possible. I weigh right now about 220. I’m 5”5. Most weight is in my theighs but I’ve gained some in my stomach. I would like to be about 180. If that’s possible. I just want to feel confident when I go. And with winter and school I just let my self go.

I have a gym membership (which I haven’t use much) and I have the work out game ring fit. What’s the best way I could lose weight in that time? I eat moderately healthy. I do like rice tho. I eat mostly veggies and rice with a little bit of meat. I was a vegetarian for 5 years. I don’t eat fast food ever. I also don’t eat sugar unless I’m drinking at a bar. Any help would be appreciated thank you!

Edit: forgot to put my age in 22 years old if that matters.

submitted by /u/SadPersonWhoCries
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/XamIYE3
I go on vacation in about 4.5 months and I want to see how much I can lose I go on vacation in about 4.5 months and I want to see how much I can lose Reviewed by Health And Fitness on September 10, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.