I'm morbidly obese & NEED brutally honest advice

24yo 5'1" female here.

In summer of 2019 I was 135 lbs and in the best shape of my life. Today? I am 275 lbs and I have lost control of everything. I've gained so much weight I have no idea how to even imagine getting back down to where I was. The worst part? I wasn't happy even when I was at my lowest, but at least I was a healthy weight and I could actually feel the muscles and bones in my body. At the moment, I'm at high risk for type 2 diabetes. I am quite literally killing myself with food and I don't know how to stop. I don't even know what kind of resources I'd look for to stop myself.

Now every time I look at myself in the mirror, or put on clothes, or shower all I see and feel is fat. I am disgusted with myself and I feel really helpless, even though I've gone through weight loss before. I feel tired and exhausted, I've lost substantial weight before and I'm afraid of doing it again just to gain it all back again. Is this what it's gonna be like for the rest of my life?

What do I do? Any advice or kind messages would be greatly appreciated. Or even letting me know what helped you out of your mental/physical fogs. Thank you.

submitted by /u/ElCoxador34
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/RzNgFKA
I'm morbidly obese & NEED brutally honest advice I'm morbidly obese & NEED brutally honest advice Reviewed by Health And Fitness on September 08, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.