Ive struggled with my weight my entire life, and today I had the best workout to date.

ive always been overweight & in a limbo of starting for a change & not finishing/following through. mostly because i didnt have all the information i needed to succeed yet.. (cico, tdee, food scales, tracking, nutrition, etc)

now, im armed with all of that, & my fear of the gym has gone away. ive been doing light cardio and then heavy weightlifting (push/pull/legs). 20-30 minute walk on the tredmill, then weightlifting.

weightlifting has made me feel better than any other work out has so far! the before photos are so obviously different than the current photos, its so evident that the weightlifting and diet is working!

so tonight i went to planetfitness around 2am on impulse, meaning i WANTED to work out. i start my 20 min walk then randomly decide to jog (ive never been able to jog longer than 30 seconds) and i jogged for 5 minutes straight! it felt AMAZING.

them i weightlifted and increased in pounds. i really did push myself. for the first time every i feel a change in the way, and i get joy in doing it!

submitted by /u/never-next-anyway
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/9muCrzw
Ive struggled with my weight my entire life, and today I had the best workout to date. Ive struggled with my weight my entire life, and today I had the best workout to date. Reviewed by Health And Fitness on September 09, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.