Losing wait slowly, but steadily and it feels so good

So I’ve struggled with a few different eating disorders for most of my life. I’ve also gone through massive body changes in a very short amount of time. I had so many people tell me they were proud of me, but how I lost the weight was really unhealthy and not sustainable. Of course it always led to me gaining the weight back and then some.

I’ve been on a steady decline since the early spring and it feels REALLY good. I haven’t lost much, but the changes I’ve been making feel sustainable and like I’m taking accountability for myself rather than setting a short term goal with the support of a trainer or making my own short term plan that changes my behaviour - but again, only for a short period of time.

In total I’ve lost 20 pounds since March, and it really does feel good. I still have more weight to lose, but I’ll take it! Please don’t get discouraged if you’re not losing weight “fast enough”. I know it can feel really crummy to look at the scale and see you’ve lost “only” .02 lbs in a week, but it eventually adds up. Losing anything, hell - even staying at the same weight is better than gaining.

I hope this makes someone feel better and helps them to not get discouraged if losing weight slowly. You’ll get there <3

submitted by /u/PasstheTea83
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/SF9m2zV
Losing wait slowly, but steadily and it feels so good Losing wait slowly, but steadily and it feels so good Reviewed by Health And Fitness on September 06, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.