Need Some Advice Please!

So to put it simply, I live with my mum and step dad, I’m 18 (F) currently in uni. I wouldn’t say I have a lot of weight , however I am chubby and could lose it. I also really want to lose weight in my face, however I’m not sure what to do. I have reduced the amount I eat and eat in smaller portions, I also literally only drink water and I try to do a couple at home workouts a few times a week. I feel like it’s helped a bit but any other advice could really help. I can’t really choose what I eat for breakfast and dinner because my mum gets the food for me and my siblings, but I have tried to eat more healthy foods. Thank you!

submitted by /u/CryptidVixen
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/9zjbkYm
Need Some Advice Please! Need Some Advice Please! Reviewed by Health And Fitness on September 08, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.