Paper towel effect

Today I had a small NSV! I work within the same organisation but a few months ago transferred to a different campus to a new unit. I ran into one of my old coworkers today who recently started picking up shifts at my new campus and as we were chatting she said asked if I was dieting because I looked like I'd lost some weight.

Not gonna lie, it felt pretty good, she said my face looked a lot slimmer. This is crazy to me because I've only lost about 6kg now and even though my measurements and the scale has a difference I didn't feel like I could see a difference in the mirror and photos even though my clothes definitely fit better. I also thought that the paper towel effect would happen where I'd see the changes way before other people did but it seems to be the opposite!

A few other people have also recently asked if I've lost weight too so it definitely feels validating! Sorry for the rant/paragraphs just wanted to share how good it felt to be recognised by someone else for the changes I've made :)

submitted by /u/gabz09
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Jdtnb4L
Paper towel effect Paper towel effect Reviewed by Health And Fitness on September 11, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.