plateauing at the 150s

Hello!

Long time lurker, first time poster.

It has taken me about 18 months to lose the weight but really I lost it in about a year and have been really struggling to get out of 151-153lbs. It's great that I've maintained but I'm ready to lose!

I think part of my struggle is comparing myself to how I used to be - "well at least i'm not, X weight anymore".

Can anyone share their experience of how they got out of their plateau?

I currently intermittent fast 18:6, weight train 3 times a week. I am on and off with calorie counting....

submitted by /u/Quirky-Presentation4
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/jI0S6Dz
plateauing at the 150s plateauing at the 150s Reviewed by Health And Fitness on September 02, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.