Plateu? Please help

Hi everyone, I think I might have hit a plateu. I have been in a deficit since the beginning of January of this year, and have been weighing myself daily since March 10. I do not know my SW from January, only from March 10. I am eating around 1700-1800 calories and make sure to get movement in during the day. For almost four weeks now my weight has basically been the same. The same 0.5 lb keeps shifting back and forth and it is starting to feel extremely discouraging. The past month it was hot as hell where I live so my calories were down to around 1400-1500 on most days, never above 1800, and I upped my movement everyday when I noticed the scale wasn't going down consistently anymore.

Does anyone have any advice for me on how to shift this? According to the tdee calculator for my weight and height this is over a 1000 calorie deficit, my BMR is at roughly 2300 and my maintenance is calculated at 2700. It's already mentally challenging (for me at least) to have my entire days be consumed by what I'm going to eat, when I'm going to eat it, what I need to prep, how much protein is in stuff etc.

Not seeing any progress at all sucks. I can't say I feel a difference in how clothes fit the past month either, everything just kind of feels the same. I use a food scale and weigh + log everything I eat. Thanks in advance, appreciate all the help I can get

submitted by /u/Majestic_Fee1231
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Y1EfKoL
Plateu? Please help Plateu? Please help Reviewed by Health And Fitness on September 04, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.