Want to lose weight but have no discipline

I’m a 23 year old male and have had trouble with weight my entire life. I’ve tried to lose weight many times but always gave up and ended up heavier then I was initially. I’m currently about 100 pounds away from my goal weight and the heaviest I’ve ever been in my life. I’ve never had discipline not only with weight loss but with everything. I’ve always had bad grades in school, dropped out of college multiple times, and have almost never seen any goal to completion eg finishing a book, learning a second language, or any other goal. I know you might say that this is deeper than losing weight but it really isn’t. It’s all related. Losing weight and seeing just one goal to completion may be what I need not to be a failure in life. I simply just can’t stop eating and don’t know what to do. My knees are absolutely killing me 24/7 and my confidence is lower than ever. Is there anyone who was in my shoes and was able to lose all the weight? If so what has worked for you. Thanks.

Btw I’ve been diagnosed with adhd and mild autism as a child. My IQ is well below average.

submitted by /u/Critical_Rope_2402
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/pebNLSA
Want to lose weight but have no discipline Want to lose weight but have no discipline Reviewed by Health And Fitness on September 10, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.