Can petite women cut?

I'm 5'1, 22 years old. Currently 117 pounds. I've been weightlifting for the past 3 months for fitness and aesthetic reasons. I don't track what I eat but I eat lots of protein everyday. I also don't do cardio. I'm working on growing my butt and at the same time I want to lose belly fat. My butt has grown in size but my belly fat is still there. So ladies, should I cut to lose that stubborn belly fat or should I just maintain what I eat? I have a slower metabolism due to my smaller stature and because of my PCOS and I'm worried that if I cut my daily caloric intake, it would mess up my metabolism or something.

submitted by /u/Impossible-Profit189
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XRb3rY
Can petite women cut? Can petite women cut? Reviewed by Health And Fitness on November 11, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.