Diet starts tomorrow... and it was today!
I've continously had the diet starts tomorrow mentality and continued to watch my weight slip out of my control. Today, I actually followed through. My first day of my diet is behind me. What a long day it was. At a point I could bring myself to do literally nothing but stare at the ceiling waiting for the time to go by which for some reason I swear it didnt? Like time basically stopped and I had stepped into some sort of alternate reality where there is nothing but me and the ceiling. It's like, when the relationship with food has begun to get so drug addiction like, once the drug/food is gone, nothing is enjoyable.
I pushed through. Ended the day with a good workout with my cousin and it reminded me how good it felt to be getting back on track. When I'm off my diet, I'm hiding from the world. Safe with my box of pizza, my endless list of shows to stream and get lost in (Sandman is fantastic btw), and my little cat who never judges. I'm also sad. When I'm on my diet, I'm living. I'm out in the world. I'm socializing and really myself. The self I feel like I'm supposed to be. Im happy. So to anyone else struggling on their first day back:
Trust yourself. Trust your process Take it one day at a time.
Excited to wake up tomorrow with a diet started yesterday mentality!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/zD6guJj
No comments: