Has anyone else lost weight but somehow felt fatter because of the placement?

So I am down roughly 2 stone over the last year and a half and I'm really seeing the difference now. But where I've lost weight around my hips, waist and even back (yup, the back rolls are banished) it's now left in a pocket on my tummy. It no longer protudes so much so that's great, but I have just really felt it there the last few days and somehow because I'm slimmer elsewhere it feels like I'm just as fat because of my stomach.

Am I going crazy, or has anyone else experienced the feeling of thinking you're just as fat because you're now slimmer in some areas?

submitted by /u/Lctart13
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/tJK6Chv
Has anyone else lost weight but somehow felt fatter because of the placement? Has anyone else lost weight but somehow felt fatter because of the placement? Reviewed by Health And Fitness on November 15, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.